Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rock-A-Bye Baby

Hello again! This is a shaker card I've had in my files for awhile. . . . I wanted to wait to post it until I could make a tutorial, but here it is tutorial-less. If that can even qualify as a made up word. :-) Hopefully I'll get a tutorial up soon. Anyway, here it is!

The set I used is called Nursery Necessities. This set is part of the Growing Up promotion that ends in a few days (Aug 31). See HERE for details. If this stamp set (or any other from the Growing Up section of the catalog) is on your wish list, now is the time to purchase it!

Finished card size is 4 3/4" by 4 3/4". Now for a close up of the card:
Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Ink: Whisper White craft ink, So Saffron, Brocade Blue, and Close to Cocoa markers
Paper: Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Window Sheet
Accessories: Clear Micro Beads, Bashful Blue brads, Circle Scissors Plus, dimensionals

1 comment:

Soozie4Him said...

Love your shaker baby card! How do you get the microbeads to stay in there with just dimensionals to keep them in??

LOVE your Top Note bag too - I'm going to make it sometime soon!!

Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
moot96 AT aol DOT com