Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bitty Thanks


Today I have a very simple, one layer card to share. The flower stamp is from the stamp set Itty Bitty Bits, a set from the Summer Mini Catalog. The sentiment is from the stamp set Thank You Kindly--one of my well-loved sets from the main catalog.

I used the colors Only Orange and Melon Mambo. The centers of the flowers have a tiny drop of Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Hint: to get the flowers lined up, I used my Wheel Guide (p 189). I stacked the two halves of the wheel guide on top of each other and then lined them up with the bottom edge of my card. When I stamped I put the bottom edge of my stamp against the edge of the wheel guide--kind of like using a stamp-a-ma-jig. It worked perfectly!

Stamps: Itty Bitty Bits, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Melon Mambo, Only Orange
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Only Orange grosgrain ribbon, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Stampin' Around Wheel Guide

6 comments:

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Awesome CAS card! Those colors really pop off the white card base. I love your tip about using your wheel guide. What a great idea!!!

Pat said...

I love the simplicity of this card!!

Shari said...

So nice and bright! Really simple, crisp card. Great job!

Amanda Mertz said...

I love the color combo! Great tip on the wheel guide!

angieh29 said...

I love it! I might have to case this one for my class next week!!

Kym said...

Quick, clean and beautiful! Nice card.