Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Baja Thanks


I hope you aren't tired yet of seeing samples using the single stamp So Many Thanks--because I still have a few Display Samples left to show you! This card using the same color scheme (right from the Color Coach) that I used for the
Birthday Milk Cartons I made last month. I love the way these colors go together, and it will definitely be one of my 'go-to' combinations.

This card is quite simple. I started by stamping the image with So Saffron, and then stamped it again on scrap card stock in both Poppy Parade and Baja Breeze. Then I just cut out select words from the Poppy Parade and Baja Breeze pieces so that I could layer them onto the So Saffron image. To add a little interest, I popped a few of the words up using dimensionals.

I used the Cutter Kit to distress the edges of the So Saffron layer, and added the ribbon. That's it!

Stamps: So Many Thanks
Ink: So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze
Paper: So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White
Accessories: Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Cutter Kit, dimensionals

3 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Cute card! I really like how you did the ribbons. TFS!

Pat said...

Love how you did the ribbon & great card!

Cindy Major said...

I love the pretty pink bag!! Love how you threaded the ribbon on top and how you colored the sentiment with markers. Nicely done! :D

Cindy