Friday, April 9, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral


Today I'd like to show you some samples using one of the stamp sets that is on sale for 20% off this month--Fifth Avenue Floral. To see the flyer for the April promotion click HERE. If you don't already have this set, this is the time to get it!

I started playing with this set a bit back while making samples for my downline swap. I first came up with the card above and then realized I hadn't followed my own rules as it had only one layer. (opps!) So, I took the same concept and colors and 'stepped it up' to make the card below that I ended up using for the swap. The centers of all the flowers have Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds glitter to add a little bling.

Both of these cards use the colors Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal and Certainly Celery. With the recent Color Renovation announcement from Stampin Up, both Cameo Coral and Apricot Appeal will no longer be available after June 30! These are two of my often used colors that I will miss!


Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery
Paper: Cameo Coral, Whisper White
Accessories: Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Crystal Effects, Modern Label punch, Word Window Punch, Certainly Celery brad, dimensionals

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Allison;

Darling, you said you were not too happy with your 1st card?...let me tell you, it's one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen using this setsimple and still quite elegant. I do love it!!TFS!

Yapha said...

Great cards! I have to say, I absolutely love the first one! Spectacular!

Ellen Barner said...

Beautiful cards. I love this set and haven't used it in a while. Thank you for sharing. Ellen