Monday, April 26, 2010

With All My Heart


Today I have some more sample for you using the stamp set With All My Heart and the the Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch. These were some of the Make and Takes from Leadership this year. This first cards uses the color Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, and Bashful Blue.


This card uses the same colors, but adds Soft Suede too. I just love this bright color combo, and it's one that I would probably never put together by myself. This little milk carton is the new die that can be found in the Occasions Mini Catalog. Too cute!!

Stamps: With All My Heart; Dot, Dot, Dot; A to Z
Ink: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede, Old Olive marker
Paper: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede, Bashful Blue DSP, Confetti White
Accessories: Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Melon Mambo Polka-Dot Ribbon, Clips Assortment, Scallop Square Punch, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, dimensionals, Mini Milk Carton Die, Big Shot

No comments: