Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stampin' Celebration #31


Another fun, non-traditional holiday look for the Challenge over at Stampin' Celebration this week!  Isn't is pretty?  I loved all of the sparkle, and those cookies in the bottom left picture look yummy.  :-)  


So you can see that I took my inspiration from the snowflake cookie, the sparkle, and the colors.  To make the snowflake, I took a scrap of Whisper White card stock and used the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to add adhesive to one side.  Then I ran it through the Big Shot with the Northern Frost decorative strip die.  Next I peeled off the other side of the Multipurpose Adhesive sheet backing and poured Dazzling Diamonds glitter over the top.  Now I have a sparkly snowflake--which only shows up a tiny bit in the picture.  

I also used the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to add glitter to the edges of the Blushing Bride panel.  I stamped the sentiment (I can't remember which set it is from!) and added the faux ribbon knot with Blushing Bride stitched-poly ribbon.  The snowflake and the Blushing Bride panel are up on dimensionals.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Make sure to stop by Stampin' Celebration to see the other projects for this week.  And then take some time to play along--we'd love to see what you create, and you may be chosen as one of the Top 3 Picks.  

Stamps:  unknown discontinued set
Ink:  Blushing Bride
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Accessories:  Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet, Dazzling Diamonds, Blushing Bride Poly-Stitched Ribbon, Rhinestone, Northern Frost decorative strip dies, Big Shot, dimensionals

5 comments:

Ms said...

I love the soft look to this card... I need to get a couple more made and I want to try some of these... Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing your creativity

Shari said...

I love this color combo! I too like to use non-traditional colors for Christmas cards. This is really stunning.

Allison said...

This is beautiful! Love the colours and glitter!

The Country Rose said...

Pink and white Christmas cards are one of my favorite color combos. Your card is really soft and pretty.

Barb

Amanda Mertz said...

All the sparkle looks wonderful. Great idea to use the adhesive sheets to make the glitter stay put! TFS!