Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lots of Blossoms


With all the excitement of the Last Chance Lists and the anticipation of the new catalog, it's easy to forget that there is a Summer Mini Catalog full of great products.  :-)  This is a card we made at my clubs, and the idea actually came from the Stampin' Success (for demonstrators) magazine.  Although I generally like to create my own projects for my classes, I'll admit it is nice to have wonderful ideas provided by Stampin' Up so that if I'm short on ideas or time I still have fun projects. 

This card showcases the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch found on page 6 of the Mini Catalog.  These are a new style of punch, and are awesome, because in one punch there are three coordinating punches--you just slide the front lever to the image you want, and punch.  So all of the flowers on this card came from the same punch.  It took me a few tries to get the feel of the Triple Layer punch, but now I really like it!   

The stamp set used here is the coordinating set Bold Blossom.  There is a rhinestone jewel in the middle of the stamped Cherry Cobbler flower.  The ribbon is 5/8" Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon--soon to be discontinued.  The top two flowers and butterfly are up on dimensionals, and the sentiment and bottom flower are not.  

Thanks for stopping by!  

Stamps: Bold Blossom
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Rhinestone Jewels, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch, 2" by 1 3/8" Oval punch, 3/4" Circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 5/8" Early Espresso Ribbon, Cutter Kit, dimensionals

1 comment:

Kym said...

Allison, this card is adorable! I love the color combo. Beautiful.