Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Textured Congrats


Today I have another simple Sale-A-Bration project to show. This card uses a stamp from the set Congrats--which is one of the sets you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration. This is also a project we made last week at Technique Club.

I started by inking the 'congratulations' stamp with Kiwi Kiss ink, and then before I stamped I took my Basic Black marker and colored the dots along the bottom. Then I stamped on Whisper White card stock. I used my new texturz plates for the Big Shot to get the dry embossed texture on the Kiwi Kiss layer. Very fun! I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more projects with the texturz plates. :-)

Finished card size is 3" by 6".

Stamps: Congrats
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black marker
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: 1/4" Basic Black grosgrain ribbon, Stampin Up Background texturz plates (diamonds), Big Shot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card - so clean & fresh!

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card - I have that stamp set and that is a great day of using two colors. Thanks for sharing.

Marilyn Goodrich said...

What a simple and elegant card! LOVE IT! :-)