Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Simply Amazing



Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin Up demonstrator? 

Whether you are looking for a business opportunity, or a discount on your crafting supplies, Stampin Up has a place for you! If you join the Stampin Up family before the end of November, you can purchase the starter kit for $87.50!  That's 50% off the regular price and means that you get over $310 of crafting and business supplies for less than $90! 

Not only is this a wonderful (never before seen) price, it is also a wonderful opportunity.  I have enjoyed every minute of being a demonstrator, and look back amazed at the wonderful opportunities it has provided for friendships, travel, and more.  

Contact me today so we can chat about the wonderful support and opportunities that Stampin Up provides for its demonstrators.  I'd love to have you join my team!  

Visit my website for more info!

No comments: