Monday, March 29, 2010

Bella Bird



Today I have a 3x3 card to share with you. I try to keep 3x3 cards on hand, not only to place in customer orders, but also to add, for example, to a gift big or plate of cookies. I find that when I have 3x3 cards ready to go, I find lots of reasons to use them. :-)

For this card, I used the adorable new Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch from the Occasions Mini Catalog. All in one punch you get the bird, the wing (also doubles as a leaf or petal!), and a branch with leaves (not shown on this card). Too much fun! I punched the bird from the Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper. The tag was made using the Medium Jewelry Tag punch and the set Tiny Tags.

Just a reminder that there are only a few days left to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration! For each $50 purchase you can earn a free item! To shop, visit http://www.allison.stampinup.net/ and click on 'shop now' in the top right corner. Thanks!

Stamps: Tiny Tags
Ink: Bordering Blue
Paper: Bella Bleu DSP, Bordering Blue, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch, Medium Jewelry Tag punch, Linen Thread, Cutter Kit, dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allison, Very sweet card and the color combo is great! Good job!!
Linda H, Sacramento, CA