Friday, March 26, 2010

Extreme Birthday


This card was so much fun to design. It was one of the cards we made at my March Clubs (per a request for masculine cards). I hadn't worked much with my Extreme Elements set, but it was SO easy to use! I think it helps that you don't have to line anything up or worry about stamping straight. :-)

The Extreme Skateboarder (you can earn him for free during Sale-A-Bration!) and the sentiment are both stamped with Chocolate Chip Craft ink. For the sentiment I crumpled the Creamy Caramel card stock to distress it a bit, tore the end, and then I stamped the words.

To add a little more texture, I used my color spritzer tool to splatter the Chocolate Chip layer.

Happy Weekend!


Stamps:
Extreme Elements, Extreme Skateboard
Ink:
Not Quite Navy, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip Craft
Paper:
Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White
Accessories:
Color Spritzer Tool, Cutter Kit, Not Quite Navy brad, dimensionals

No comments: