Friday, February 13, 2009



Today I have a very quick project to show you. I love this type of project--it gives you a nice handmade gift for someone in literally minutes! This was one of the projects we made at my Valentine's bundle class.

I wrapped the Riding Hood Red card stock around the candle and used Sticky Strip to adhere the paper to itself. (Although you can, I didn't actually adhere the paper TO the candle, just around.) Next I wrapped and adhered the Candy Land Designer Paper.

For the tag, I stamped with Riding Hood Red ink on Very Vanilla card stock. I used a blender pen to color the heart Pink Pirouette, and then a 1" circle punch to punch out just the center of the image. I layered it on a 1 1/4" Riding Hood Red circle and tied it to the candle with Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon. So easy. :-)



Tomorrow I will have another Valentine's project with a tutorial, so check back!

Stamps: Love You Much
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Candy Land Designer Paper
Accessories: Blender Pen, Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1/8" circle punch, candle (Ikea)

2 comments:

Jen Z. said...

This is very cute as well! What great ideas!

Saved By Grace said...

Very cute, creative idea...