Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Itty Bitties


Today I have a simple card to share that uses what I call the 'bitty collection'. Page 11 of the Summer Mini Catalog shows the stamp set Itty Bitty Bits, the Bitty Buttons, and the Itty Bitty Shpaes Punch Pack--all 3 of which I used to make this card.

I also used the new Square Lattice Embossing Folder from the Summer Mini Catalog. I love what a deep impression the Embossing Folders leave!

All of the colors I used (Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Ruby Red, and Brocade Blue) are all colors that we are losing in the Color Renovation. If you still have stocked up on your favorite retiring colors, make sure you do that quickly--colors are going fast!

Stamps: Itty Bitty Bits
Ink: Mellow Moss
Paper: Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Ruby Red, Brocade Blue
Accessories: Bitty Buttons, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Linen Thread, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, dimensionals

3 comments:

Pat said...

Love the white space of this card!

Kym said...

What a cute card. I always love seeing cards with clean lines like this, because I rarely do them, although I keep meaning to. :)

Shari said...

Simple but very cute!