Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cajun Thanks


Another simple card using the single stamp So Many Thanks!  The color scheme for this card came directly from the Color Coach (the Pear Pizzazz page).  I used my Pear Pizzazz, Cajun Craze, and More Mustard markers to color directly on the stamp.  After stamping I punched out the image using my 1 3/4" Circle Punch. 

The 1" Pear Pizzazz circle was stamped with the Dot, Dot, Dot stamp.  Too add a little texture, I crumpled 1 3/4" the Cajun Craze circle and then smoothed it out again.  I used the Cutter Kit to distress the edges of the Whisper White and Pear Pizzazz layers.  To help keep the Mini Library Clip in place, I added a glue dot right behind it. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Stamps:  So Many Thanks
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard and Cajun Craze markers
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Whisper White
Accessories:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Mini Library Clip, Linen Thread, Cutter Kit, Dimensionals

No comments: