Thursday, December 16, 2010

Stampin' Celebration #32



It's Thursday and time for another Stampin' Celebration challenge!  This week we are celebrating a traditional Christmas--red, white, stockings, candy canes, and goodies.  :-) 


This tag is one that we made at my tag event earlier this month, and I thought it perfectly fit this challenge.  I've also been making toffee to give to neighbors and my husband's coworkers. . . . So I put the two together for a fun treat.  :-)  

I used a  medium cello bag for the toffee.  For the tag I ran Real Red card stock through the Big Shot with the Two Tags die.  The image and sentiment are from the set Got Treats.  I stamped with Chocolate Chip, and used my Real Red marker to color in the buttons on the gingerbread man.  The Chocolate Chip scallop circle is up on dimensionals.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure to head over to Stampin' Celebration to see the projects from the other members of the Design Team.  And then play along with us!  This time you have two weeks to play since we will be taking a week off to spend time with family and friends. 

Stamps:  Got Treats
Ink:  Chocolate Chip and Real Red markers
Paper:  Real Red, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White
Accessories: Medium Cello Bag, Big Shot, Two Tags die, Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, hemp twine, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, dimensionals

2 comments:

Mary Sue Osborn said...

Your toffee looks wonderful, would you share the recipe?

Amanda Mertz said...

What a cute, quick tag! TFS!