Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Scallop Circle Basket



As promised I'm back to share another Scallop Circle Basket!  If you missed the first one, you can see it HERE.  I really like the way that this one turned out.  I could see this being used as anything from a wedding favor, bridal shower favor, Valentine's gift, or just a gift to say thank you to a special friend.  

I used the Scallop Circle Die and my Big Shot to cut the two Blushing Bride scallop circles.  Next I ran each scallop circle through the Big Shot again with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder to give the texture.  After that I carefully scored and folded the circles and adhered them together.  The handle is kept in place with Very Vanilla 5/16" Jumbo Brads

For the tag, I stamped the sentiment with Early Espresso ink, and punched it out with the 1 3/4" by 7/8" oval punch.  I layered that onto a Blushing Bride Scallop Oval Punch and an Early Espresso Decorative Label Punch (found in the Occasions Mini Catalog on page 30).  The accent is one of the new Vintage Flower Adornments (page 15 of the Occasions Mini Catalog) and a little piece of Victoria Crochet Trim ribbon--all held together with glue dots.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed.  Tomorrow I'll be back with a project for this week's Stampin' Celebration challenge.  

Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Vintage Flower Adornment, Victoria Crochet Trim ribbon, 1 3/4" by 7/8" Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Hemp Twine, 5/16" Neutrals Jumbo Brads, Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

2 comments:

The Country Rose said...

Wow! Very cute and very pretty at the same time!

Barb

Lois said...

Very cute basket!! TFS