Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stamp Set Parade--Part 2


Welcome to Part 2 of the Stamp Set Parade!  I'm showing off some of my favorite stamp sets that will be discontinued come June 30th (tomorrow!).  To see the first part of the Stamp Set Parade, click HERE.  If you still have some sets or accessories on your list--make sure to get them right away!  To view all of the Last Chance items in the online store click HERE.

Most of the sets I'm showcasing today are ones that have been around for awhile--classic sets that I've used a lot over the years.  

The first one is Pick a Petal


Original post HERE

Another fun set is Sock Monkey--great for a variety of occasions.  


Original post HERE

I'll also miss the set Always


 Original post HERE

Although Baby Steps isn't a 'classic set' since it was new in this catalog, it is a single stamp great for baby cards! 


 Original post HERE

A Good Egg is one of those sets that I have had for years and love pulling out every year for Easter!

 
Original post HERE

One of my favorite floral sets being discontinued is Eastern Blooms


Original post HERE

And last but not least, the stamp set Love You Much has been a classic favorite of mine.  And it's not only for Valentine's Day.
Original post HERE.  

Remember that tomorrow is the last day to purchase items from the Last Chance list!  Contact me today if you'd like to purchase any of the Last Chance items. Or, you can shop in my online store. Click HERE and then on "shop now" in the top right corner.

Thanks for stopping by!   

1 comment:

Kym said...

Allison, this is a fabulous set of cards! Great way to showcase the retiring sets. I will also miss Always and Eastern Blooms.

Kym