Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ghoulish Bags



I'm finally back from my unscheduled blog-break!  I have a couple Halloween projects that I want to share with you--before Halloween.  :-)  I made up these little bags for my club members for our October meeting using the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit

From the kit I used the bags, the baker's twine, and the 'back' of the circle tags.  I started by running the bag through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  For the tag, I used the Monster Munchies stamp set.  I inked the stamp with Pumpkin Pie and then used a blender pen to remove some of the ink from the spider web inside the "O".  Next I used my Basic Black marker to color in the spider web.  Finally, I stamped and then punched it out using the Extra-Large Oval punch

I'm also planning to make a few more of these to use as teacher gifts and to give to some ladies from church that I visit each month.  Oh, and inside the bags is a mix of M&Ms, cashews, and a candy corn/pumpkin mix. 

I'll be back later this week with another Halloween idea! 

Stamps:  Monster Munchies
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories:  Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Circles #2 die, Basic Black 3/8" Taffeta ribbon, Pumpkin Pie 1/8" Taffeta ribbon

No comments: