Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 Days of Christmas--Day 2--Holiday Blessings



The second day of my '12 Days of Christmas' series!  This simple card shows off the new Holiday Frame Embossing Folder from the Mini Catalog.  Layered on top of that is one of the frames from the Designer Frames Folders set.  I simply tore along the edges of the frame and used some dimensionals to layer. 

The sentiment comes from More Merry Messages, and I hand cut the banner edges and then ran the edge of my Always Artichoke marker along the edges of the banner to give a little more definition. 

I punched River Rock card stock with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch to get that cute little scallop edge on the top and bottom.  And some seam binding ribbon and that's it!  This was a card that we made at one of my Stamp-A-Stack classes.  I love the elegance of the Holiday Frames EF, and I am planning to try to make this same card (different colors) as a wedding card.  We'll see how it turns out! 

See you tomorrow! 

Stamps:  More Merry Messages
Ink:  Always Artichoke
Paper:  Always Artichoke, River Rock, Whisper White
Accessories:  Holiday Frame Embossing Folder, Designer Frames Folders, Always Artichoke Seam Binding, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, dimensionals

No comments: