Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Check it out!


Wow, well this is an exciting day! With the new month here, there are LOTS of new promotions and products available from Stampin' Up! The picture above shows one of the new products available--Phase 2 of the Decor Elements.

Anyone who has been to my house in the past month has probably already seen this. :-) I was lucky enough to win this "Season of Thanks" Decor Element at convention from the Prize Patrol! I just had to get a shadow box frame and a garland so that I could make up the idea they showed us at convention. This was a really fast project. I added the paper to the back of the frame, filled the frame with the leaves, pine cones, and flowers, and then applied the Decor Element to the top of the glass.

So what is a Decor Element? It is self-adhesive vinyl art. (Kind of like large rub-ons.) You can apply the Decor Elements to walls, mirrors, windows, etc., or like I did above, picture frames. Very versatile! If have questions about Decor Elements, or you'd like to order this Decor Element or others, please contact me.

Other Promotions!

***Stampin' Up! is celebrating its 20th Birthday! In celebration they are offering 20% off select birthday stamp sets with a minimum $20 purchase. Click HERE or on the flyer to the right for more information.

***The birthday flyer also shows a special product offer. While supplies last, you can buy a single large-tip Aqua Painter for only $7.25.

***If you've thought about hosting a workshop, now is the time! During the month of October and November, if you host a workshop totaling $350 or more, you can choose any stamp set in the Catalog Sampler for free! This is in addition to your regular hostess benefits! Click HERE or on the Sampler at the right to see the sets that you can earn for free. Contact me today if you would like to schedule a workshop.

***Also, the Holdiay Mini Catalog is here! Click HERE or on the right to check out all the fun new products and stamp sets that will get you ready for the holidays.

Catch all that?!? Let me know if you have questions about anything! Happy October!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison!

Wonderful job on your shadow box! I am curious as to where you found it? I like the style of it. Thanks so much!

Jennifer

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer! I just saw your comment--thank you!

I found the shadow box frame at Michael's for $20. It was a 14x17 frame, but a couple inches in either direction would probably work as well. I found the inside stuff at Ross. It was a garland and I just pulled the leaves, etc off. Hope that helps!