Thursday, September 11, 2008

Scalloped Congrats


It's not really the time of year for graduations, but I've had the idea for this card in my head since convention, and I finally got it on paper--so to speak. :-) I saw this cute way to fold a gift card holder a little while ago. I'm not sure who the origional creator is, but what a fun idea! I'll be working up a tutorial for this card to show not only the unique fold, but also how I added the yellow to the Designer Brad (something I learned at convention). So, check back later!

Stamps: Say it with Scallops
Ink: Basic Black, YoYo Yellow Craft
Paper: Basic Black, YoYo Yellow, Brushed Silver, Whisper White
Accessories: Large Star Punch, Star Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Designer Brads-Star Assortment, 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, Word Window Punch, Round Tab Punch

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

THis is such a cute gift card holder! Love it!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Your blog is great! I love looking at all your great ideas. I also loved the cute card you sent me. That was so thoughtful & it brightened my day!

Hey, I had some questions for you about demonstrator stuff like buying extra catalogs, and order forms, and how difficult is it to add up taxes in orders, and input them into the computer. Stuff like that where I worry if I will still enjoy it or not?