Monday, September 8, 2008

Stationary Box Class




Come learn how to make these adorable stationary boxes! I will be holding a class to make these on Thursday, September 25th at 7:30pm. The original idea for these stationary boxes came from Jackie over on Addicted to Stamping. The link to her tutorial is HERE. Go visit her blog and leave her a comment so that she knows we appreciate her wonderful idea!

At my class, you can choose to make either the Bella Rose box (pictured above) or the Hawaii Papaya box (pictured below). The pictures show the box closed with the lid on, the lid off and the box open, and the cards, 3x3 cards, and tags that go in the box. The box also features an address book, postage stamp holder, and pen holder. With the holidays coming up, I think this is a perfect gift idea!

Class details:
--Thursday, September 25th at 7:30pm at my place
--Class Fee is $15 and includes everything to make one box (of your choice) and detailed instructions
**If you register AND pre-pay by September 18th class fee is only $13**
--Additional kits can be ordered for $12 each
--RSVP today to reserve your spot!

Class by Mail details:
If you can't attend or live far away, you can still participate! Kits can be ordered for $12, and shipping will be $5 (priority). If multiple kits are going to the same address, I will of course combine shipping. The kit will have everything cut, scored and ready for you to stamp and assemble. All of the accessories (ribbon, brads, etc.) are included, and I will email you the pdf file with the instructions.

If you make these on your own, listed below are the supplies you will need in addition to the kit. Let me know if you need to place an order for some or all of these items.

Bella Rose Box:
Dream du Jour stamp set ($18.95)
Pink Pirouette stamp pad ($5.25)
Chocolate Chip stamp pad ($5.25)
Riding Hood Red stamp pad ($5.25)
Rose Red marker ($3.25)
Certainly Celery marker ($3.25)
Scallop Edge Punch ($15.95)
Tag Corner Punch ($6.95)
Adhesives--You'll need a strong adhesive such as Mono or Sticky Strip and dimensionals

Hawaii Papaya Box:
Eastern Blooms stamp set ($18.66 if ordered before Sept 30th, $21.95 after)
Versamark stamp pad ($7.50)
Tangerine Tango stamp pad ($5.25)
Chocolate Chip stamp pad ($5.25)
Scallop Edge Punch ($15.95)
Tag Corner Punch ($6.95)
One sentiment stamp of your choice
Adhesives--You'll need a strong adhesive such as Mono or Sticky Strip and dimensionals

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow - this is just SO lovely. I'm a total staionery/stash addict so I WISH I could come to your class - but it's a long way from Southampton, England!

I will go and check out the instructions.

LOVE your blog - I'll put you on my fav. blog list on my blog (http://elizabethscraftroom.blogspot.com/)if that is OK?