Friday, April 2, 2010

Trendy Sale!


During the month of April, Stampin' Up! is offering the Two-Step Into Spring Sale! Until April 30th, you can purchase the sneak peek set Awash with Flowers, or you can earn for FREE when you host a $350 workshop! To see the images included in the Awash with Flowers, click
HERE.

But that's just one part of the promotion--you can also purchase a several spring two-step stamping sets at 20% off!! To see the Two-Step into Spring flyer, click HERE.

The card featured today uses one of the stamp sets--Trendy Trees--that is 20% off during the month of April. This is a card that I used for a swap with my downline. I just love my group of talented and wonderful ladies!

This card is pretty straight forward; I added the sentiment (a rub-on from the Chit Chat set) to the twill tape. I tied the bow with the Linen Thread, and then wrapped the Chocolate Chip brad around everything.


Stamps: Trendy Trees
Ink: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Accessories: Chit Chat rub-ons, Twill Tape, Linen Thread, Chocolate Chip Brad, dimensionals

No comments: