Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Wonderful Friend


Last week my friend Cindy stopped by to drop off these adorable cards. Aren't they both too cute!! I loved both of them so much that I asked her if I could share them with all of you here on my blog. I honestly can't decide which one I like the best!

Both of these cards use stamp sets that are on sale for 20% off during the month of April. Don't miss your opportunity to get these awesome sets at a discount! To see the flyer click HERE.

The card above uses the stamp set Fifth Avenue Floral. All of the flowers are embossed with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder. The card also shows off two colors--Cameo Coral and Blush Blossom--that will be discontinued as of June 30th.

This next card show off the stamp set Trendy Tress and more colors that will be discontinued as of June 20th--Sage Shadow, Barely Banana, Close to Cocoa, and Pixie Pink.

I also love how Cindy used the Beautiful Wings Embosslit from the Occasions Mini Catalog to add the butterfly. A perfect finishing touch!

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Trendy Trees
Ink: Versamark, Sage Shadow, Barely Banana, Close to Cocoa, Pixie Pink
Paper: Sage Shadow, Barely Banana, Close to Cocoa, Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Craft, Blush Blossom, Cameo Coral
Accessories: Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Clear EP, dimensionals

No comments: