Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dazzle Me--WICKED style


Here's another one of the projects I created for the October WICKED challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.  If you missed the details of what I'm talking about see HERE

This challenge was to Dazzle Me!  If you follow my blog or attend my classes you know that I love to add a little bit of sparkle to projects.  There’s just something about it that makes me smile. So the challenge is to add some sparkle to your project—this could be the new Glass Glitter in the Holiday Mini Catalog, Smooch Accent Ink, Smooch Spritz, Shimmer Paint, Chunky Glitter, Fine Glitter, or even the classic Dazzling Diamonds. 

For this card I started by stamping the snowflake images from the set Serene Snowflakes in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White card stock. Then I face-planted my card stock into one of the new Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Next I poured Dazzling Diamonds over the top. The adhesive keeps the glitter in place so now the entire snowflake panel is glittery!

And if that wasn't enough bling, I added a few rhinestones as well. :-) I also added the Night of Navy taffeta ribbon folded a couple times to add a little more interest. 

This is also one of the cards that is in the running to be included in the Holiday Stamp A Stack that I am hosting this weekend.  If you live in Houston (Clear Lake area) and would like more details, send me an email.  I'd love to have you attend!  

Stamps:  Serene Snowflakes
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories:  Night of Navy 3/8" Taffeta ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets, Dazzling Diamonds, dimensionals

No comments: