Thursday, September 6, 2012

Monster Munchies

 

Isn't this a cute little Halloween treat?  This was an idea that was shown on stage at Convention, and I thought it was too cute to pass up.  :-)  This box is fun because it actually uses the Petite Purse die.  So you are use the purse die, but upside down. 

For the 'tag' part it's basically just layering the punched pieces.  I thought the idea of using the black brads for the screws on Frankenstein's head was such a cute idea!  I also used some of the new 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon

I added some M&Ms since the Halloween candy wasn't in stores yet (when I was looking before our club meeting in August).  I have to say I'm actually a little relieved--it seems like stores are usually so far ahead in putting out holiday merchandise!   

Stamps:  Monster Munchies
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Gumball Green, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories:  1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon, black brads, Petite Purse die, Chevron Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Scallop Square punch, 1 1/4" Square punch, dimensional

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Fun Halloween treat! Love the brads for screws too! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh to CUTE! Love the brads for screws too! Awesome!