Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fall-ish cookies

 
 
 
It's already the 15th of September!  So, I'm here with a reminder to join us over at Stampin' Celebration!  (And remember we've moved to a new site.) 
 
I made up a few of these little treat packs to take to some ladies from church that I visit each month.  They came together so quickly that it definitely took longer to make the cookies.  :-)  The cello bag is the 6" x 8" size and easily fit 6 cookies. 

The band is Early Espresso that I ran through the Big Shot with the new Woodgrain Embossing Folder.  The leaves are from the new Autumn Accents Die, and the Brushed Bronze Designer Button is also new.  (All of these items are found in the Holiday Catalog).  The leaf colors are More Mustard, Old Olive, and Cajun Craze. 

To create the 'leaf' look, I used a trick that I saw at Convention.  I sponged the edges, crumpled the leaf, un-crumpled it and then put in down on my work space.  I took the coordinating stamp pad and face-planted it over the leaf several times (ie smashed the leaf under the pad with the ink side down).  This gives you a little more of that distressed leaf look.   

You have this awesome inspiration piece put together by Rochelle, and a few more days to be inspired to create a project.  Link your creation to the Stampin' Celebration so we can see your project. We will choose the "Pick of the Party" at the end of the month. We can't wait to see what Stampin' Celebration inspires you to create!
 
If you missed the original September Blog Hop of the Design Team, you can see it here:
Allison Ohran - Sweet Impressions (you are here)
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style

3 comments:

Stampin' Celebration said...

This is fabulous!!!! I absolutely love it!

Amanda Mertz said...

Totally cute! What a great treat bag decoration! TFS!

The Country Rose said...

What a pretty way to share cookies!