Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blue Ribbon Birthday


 

Hi all!  I'm back today with another one of the cards that we made at my Stamp-A-Stack class.  The idea for this card came from HERE.  I changed the colors just a bit and a few of the smaller details but I really loved Aimee's card so I kept it pretty much the same. 

This card shows off the new Blue Ribbon stamp set.  This set has, of course, the blue ribbon image and then different things that you can add to the center of the ribbon.  Other new items on this card are the Wild Wasabi Stitched grosgrain ribbon and the Chevron Embossing Folder on the Bashful Blue layer. 


Stamps:  Blue Ribbon
Ink:  Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi
Paper:  Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Accessories:  2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Chevron Embossing Folder, Big Shot, stapler, dimensionals

1 comment:

Amanda Mertz said...

Great masculine card. The colors are fabulous! TFS!