Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stampin' Celebration!




Believe it or not, it's already July 15th, so I'm popping in with a reminder to play along with Stampin' Celebration!  A fun summer-themed inspiration piece for you this month. 

I've been furiously working on swaps for convention, so that's why I don't have another project for you this time.  :-)   

You have until July 25th to create a card, 3D item, digital item, scrapbook layout, etc. using the inspiration piece above. Link your creation to the Stampin' Celebration blog so we can see your project. We will choose the "Pick of the Party" at the end of the month. We can't wait to see what Stampin' Celebration inspires you to create!

If you missed the original July Blog Hop of the Design Team, you can see it here:

Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions (you are here)
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat (not participating this month)
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Krystal De Leeuw - Krystal's Cards
Marlene Peters - Hands On (not participating this month)
Rochelle Gould - I stamp, I create, I have fun!

No comments: