Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stampin' Celebration #56


It's the first of the month which means it's time for another Stampin' Celebration challenge!  This month the card I ended up with has absolutely no relation to the card I thought I was going to make when I sat down and started.  :-) 

I chose to go with the orange and blue flowers from the dress as my main inspiration.  The flowers I made are from the Boho Blossom punch and are Tangerine Tango and Tempting Turquoise.  The 'vines' are from the Little Leaves Sizzlets die.  To create the lattice I cut out two pieces with the Lattice Bigz die and then pieced them together onto Whisper White card stock. 

For the tag, I stamped with Crumb cake (Tiny Tags stamp set), punched out with the Jewelry Tag punch and tied it to the lattice with Linen Thread (inspired by those cute Lifesavers tied to the napkins with twine!). 


If you are following the hop in order, you just came from Rochelle's blog I stamp, I create, I have fun!  And now make sure to head over to Erica's blog Pink Buckaroo Designs to see what she has created with this same inspiration piece. 

And make sure to play along with us this month at Stampin' Celebration! You have until July 25th to create a card, 3D item, digital item, scrapbook layout, etc. using the inspiration piece above. Link your creation to the Stampin' Celebration blog so we can see your project. We will choose the "Pick of the Party" at the end of the month. We can't wait to see what Stampin' Celebration inspires you to create!

Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions (you are here)
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat (not participating this month)
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Krystal De Leeuw - Krystal's Cards
Marlene Peters - Hands On (not participating this month)
Rochelle Gould - I stamp, I create, I have fun!

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

What a well done vine! Looks wonderful and I love the colors you choose from the inspiration piece. TFS!

Heidi Baks said...

Super cute, Allison! I love the leaves going up the lattice.