Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bashful Tango


The other day I ran across a Color Challenge over at Belinda's blog stampwithbelinda.com. The colors were just so fun that I just had to join the challenge! Follow this LINK to see the post about her color challenge and the pillows that gave Belinda the inspiration.

The colors Belinda chose were Bashful Blue, Tangerine Tango, and Basic Black. To me these colors are bold/funky. Since that isn't my 'usual' stamping style, I had to take a long look at my stamp sets to see what could work. And Wow Flowers came to the rescue! My card is very simple and litterally came together in a few minutes once I had the idea. The card base is Glossy White cardstock. I hope I still qualify for the challenge even though I used very little black (only for the sentiment). I tried to add more, but it just didn't seem to fit. :-)

By the way, the 5/8" Tangerine Tango Striped Grosgrain Ribbon that I used here is part of my Accessory Sampler that you can order before Sept 18th. Check this link for details.

Stamps: Wow Flowers
Ink: Bashful Blue, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Paper: Glossy White
Accessories: Tangerine Tango 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

4 comments:

Belinda said...

This is so fun! I'm going to have to CASE it. ;) Thanks for participating in my challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

This is cute and clean card. I am going to case this card. Thanks for sharing.

Tai

Sharon said...

This is absolutely fabulous! Love it! Caseing for sure! Perfect for Belinda's challenge!

Unknown said...

love how you stamped on only the bottom portion of the card!