Monday, September 8, 2008

New Catalog Accessory Sampler

I don’t know about everyone else, but I have been LOVING all of the new ribbons and accessories from the Fall-Winter catalog! So, if you haven’t tried these new items yet, I’d like to offer you a New Catalog Accessory Sampler.


Here’s what’s included in the Sampler:


-- 1 yard of each type of ribbon listed below (total 7 yards):


Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon
Baja Breeze Double Stitched 1” Ribbon
Tangerine Tango 5/8” Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Pacific Point 5/8” Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Pink Pirouette 1 ¼” Grosgrain Ribbon
7/8” Poly-Twill Ribbon
Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon


Also included:


--A random selection of 5 of the Designer Buttons (you’ll get at least one of each of the 4 colors)
--1 of each type of clip from the new Clips Assortment (total 3 clips)

--1 large and 1 small Designer Brad from the Star Assortment

--1 large and 1 small Designer Brad from the Filigree Assortment (includes the brad too)

--9 Flower Fusion Too flowers (3 of each color)



The total price for this is $12. This allows you to try LOTS of new accessories at cost, and find out which are your favorite! If you need the Sampler shipped directly to your house, please add $2 to the total. If multiple Samplers are going to the same address, I will of course combine shipping.


Contact me today (allison.ohran@gmail.com) to order your New Accessory Sampler! I will be placing the order for all of the Samplers on September 18th.


And here's the best part! To celebrate my new blog, I'm offering a Blog-only Special! If you order this Sampler by the 18th and mention that you saw it on my blog, I will add 1 yard of 1/4" Rose Red grosgrain ribbon and 1 yard of 1/4" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon for FREE! Don't miss out on this great value!

No comments: