Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Online Ordering is Here!


Awhile back Stampin' Up! announced that soon customers would be able to order online--and that day has come!  Now you can shop for Stampin Up products online anytime and have your order sent directly to you.  You'll just need to first click through a demonstrator website.  Visit my Stampin' Up! website and click on the "Shop Now" button at the top right of the page.  The button at the top right of my blog will take you to my Stampin Up website too.  If you want to go directly to my Stampin Up webiste, the address is http://allison.stampinup.net.  Easy to remember, huh?  ;-)  

Also, you can earn Stampin' Rewards (same as hostess benefits) once your merchandise total is $150 or more.  Even if you want to just browse through the catalog, this where you want to go.  It is easy to search, and you'll definitely want to check out the projects section to get your creative juices flowing!  

Of course you can still order directly through me, but this is just one more option!  And I am still here to help teach you about stamping products and techniques whether you order though me or online.  So, go check out the new online catalog--you'll be glad you did.  :-)    

No comments: