Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Gratitude Blossoms



Well I think it's been a whole two weeks since I've posted a card using the set Betsy's Blossoms, so I guess it's about time for another one.  :-)  To be honest I'm actually surprised how much I've used this stamp set, but it is really easy to use!  It was an option on the new catalog pre-order, and I only decided at the last minute to add it to my order.  I also used another new (to me) stamp set called Curly Cute for the sentiment and the new In Color Raspberry Ripple

The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and then heat embossed with White embossing powder.  I hand-cut the banner and then added the Paper Daisy (smallest size) and pearl.  I randomly stamped the two different flower images on a piece of Whisper White card stock and added a strip of Raspberry Ripple that had been punched with the Scallop Edge Border punch.  I used my Raspberry Ripple marker to edge all of the white card stock. 

Pretty simple!  I haven't gotten to it yet, but I thought this would be a good design to make in sets, (ie for teach gifts) varying the colors and sentiments.  

Thanks for stopping by! 

Stamps:  Betsy's Blossoms, Curly Cute
Ink:  Versamark, Raspberry Ripple and marker
Paper:  Raspberry Ripple and Whisper White
Accessories:  Paper Daisy, pearl, heat tool, embossing buddy, white stampin' emboss powder, scallop edge border punch, dimensionals

3 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Love this CAS design! The little paper flower is too cute as well! TFS!

Stef H said...

this is beautiful. i love the red and the simplicity! stunning!

kathleenh said...

I love the pop of color that edging the white cardstock with the marker gives. Beautiful card!